JPMorgan Chase CAO Operations - Global Compliance Operations - Project Manager/Business Analyst - Associate in Brooklyn, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
The Chief Administrative Office Operations team supports compliance, and manages and maintains reference data to ensure that our customers, employees, and lines of business are in adherence with firm standards and required regulations.
Our mission is to improve the quality of reference data used across the organization and provide compliance operational support across the firm’s global businesses and functions. We are driving a culture of quality and continuous improvement toward the best outcome for client experience, our colleagues and JPMorgan Chase. We do the right thing, even when it’s not the easy thing.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity, and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
Description of Role, Functions and Activities
The KYC Business Analyst/Project Manager works on Technology and Operations projects supporting the strategic vision of the KYC Utility. The successful candidate will partner with key stakeholders in the KYC Utility as well as Line of Business Partners and Technology to drive the implementation of projects.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of KYC technologies and strategies
· Liaise with business partners to understand the KYC Operations process in order to drive internal technology and development initiatives
· Work with key stakeholders from the KYC Ops Team as well as LOBs to draft Business Requirements; Engage with the line operations team throughout implementation of projects; Research and document current environment and apply appropriate changes to support business needs
· Partner with Technology teams to assist in translating business requirements to functional requirements
· Contribute to prioritization calls, advocating for enhancements to benefit the KYC Ops Teams
· Think strategically about enhancements to the process, driving changes to promote efficiency, quality, controls and governance
· Assist with UAT planning; write and review test scripts, manage UAT testers; manage the defect resolution process and participate in testing at times
· Draft or update procedures and job aids
· Create training materials and conduct training
· Communicate progress effectively with Senior Management on status calls
· Escalate project issues and risks appropriately
· Actively engage in project requirement meetings:
o Influencing requirements through analysis; providing thoughtful input to insure business needs are met
o Identifying and documenting project gaps, impacts, and risks
o Working to ensure all business requirements are accounted for
· Manage small projects or other program initiatives, with moderate to low supervision
· Capture and communicate lessons learned from a project and apply them to future business requirements
· Monitor project post-execution and ensure long term implementation
· 1-3 years experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager in reference to business requirements, enhancement of programs, and quality testing
· Experience in KYC subject matter a plus
· Experience with Agile project management framework as well as knowledge of JIRA
· History of success working in a team environment
· Strong ability to identify problems and propose solutions, while acting with a sense of urgency
· Proactive/self-starter with the ability to deliver value-added support to business partners in a dependable, timely and accurate manner
· Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments and challenges in a rapidly changing environment
· Ability to influence and drive organizational change, and effectively escalate and resolve issues
· Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills, including oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
· Strong PC Skills including Microsoft Excel, Project, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and other reporting tools
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.