JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking | Implementation Specialist - Middle Market in Chicago, Illinois
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combine with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint. The firm's broad platform positions us to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. Chase Commercial Banking includes seven businesses: Middle Market Banking, Mid-Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Business Credit, Equipment Leasing, Chase Capital Corporation and Capital Placement Group.
Key Objectives of the Job
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the setup of cash management products/services for Commercial Banking clients. The Implementation Specialist provides consultative assistance to clients and internal partners to ensure the client has a positive on-boarding experience. The Specialist works closely with the client, the sales organization, internal product partners and the client services organization to enhance client satisfaction through timely and accurate implementations. A key role of the Specialist is to manage client communication throughout the implementation process to ensure expectations are met or exceeded. Additionally, the Associate is the single point of contact and primary escalation point during the implementation process for the client's internal teams (e.g. the client's personnel in accounting, technology, cash management, etc.). The Associate must demonstrate the ability and a sense of urgency to make decisions to address and resolve issues, while managing multiple on-boarding tasks and client implementations simaltaneously.
The Implementation Associate has responsibility for:
· Responsible for and provide oversight of the end to end implementation process for cash management products and solutions
· Conduct in-depth client interviews to validate systems and products requirements are clearly defined
· Central point of contact and primary escalation point for the client and internal partners (e.g. legal, product, ops, technology, risk, sales) during the implementation process. Address any client issues that may arise and determine appropriate resolution based on the situation.
· Provide consultative support to the client to ensure effective delivery of products and services.
· Manage ongoing client and internal partner communication to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
· Post-implementation ensure the client's objectives have been satisfied with the products at were implemented
· Proactively manage a portfolio of open implementation requests to ensure high quality and timely delivery of requested products and services.
· Hold operational partners accountable for meeting established Service Level Agreement targets
· Provide and review with client product specific documentation required for the implementation.
· Ensure documentation and risk policies are adhered to for all implementations
· Provide product partners with feedback and advice on Treasury Services product modifications that result in process improvements
· Background in an environment involving legal documentation and compliance requirements
· Demonstrated problem solving ability in a high client impact environment
· Ability to independently manage conflict and mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
· Highly proficient in various desktop and internet-based applications
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong presentation and negotiating skills
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills in a high pressure, competing priority work environment.
· BA/BS degree preferred or minimum 4 years relevant industry experience
· Cash Management product knowledge preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.