JPMorgan Chase Chase Wealth Management - Project Manager I - Central Supervision - Columbus, OH in Columbus, Ohio
The Supervision Project Manager will represent Supervision in the development and management of business related projects and applications. Beyond defining project requirements and specifications; the Project Manager will analyze and discuss potential risks and benefits associated with specified technology solution to ensure business requirements are adequately met.
The Project Manager will monitor projects on an ongoing basis by evaluating progress and ensuring the timely resolution of any issues that may arise. The Project Manager is also responsible for assuring that application development activities comply with firm policies and procedures, as well as Federal and State regulations.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Maintenance of policies and procedures for Supervision
· Creation and distribution of Ad Hoc Reporting as needed
· Supporting project needs of Supervision management team as needed
· Creating and maintaining databases that are critical to supervisory management functions
· Writing and testing scripts
· Maintain audit logs
· Assisting with onboarding/offboarding employees
· Assist in producing weekly/monthly risk report
Minimum of five years of experience in the securities or investment industry required
A college degree and specialized training in project management required
Minimum of five years of experience with brokerage products and/or annuities preferred
An in-depth knowledge of brokerage operations is preferred
Ability to develop strong inter-departmental and interpersonal relationships required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Ability to effectively communicate with senior management required
In-depth analytical skills required
FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.