JPMorgan Chase Asset Management - Executive Receptionist in Denver, Colorado
Provide reception and administrative support. Must be reliable and dependable and have a professional appearance and demeanor, and promote a welcoming environment. Must be able to adapt to covering multiple floors and businesses. Should be highly organized, competent in administrative skills and well spoken.
• Provide backup coverage for Receptionist Team’s Vacations, Late Arrivals and Early Departures
• Monitor visitor access
• Greet, direct and announce visitors appropriately
• Answer, screen and forward any incoming calls while providing basic information when needed
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers. Notify employees of incoming packages
• Manage conference room bookings and send invites
• Assist with the maintenance and organization of the conference rooms; order catering, as needed
• Monitor and maintain copiers and fax machines by completing preventative maintenance requirements, troubleshooting, resolving malfunctions and opening tickets for repairs as necessary
• Maintain files for the assigned teams and process all files for archiving on a quarterly basis
• Keep monthly inventory on all office supplies and place supply orders on a regular basis
• Submit facilities requests for repairs and/or cleaning. Follow up accordingly to ensure the timeliness of the requests
• Maintain appearance of reception area
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- • Proven working experience in a similar role • Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times • Strong interpersonal skills • Reliable attendance and punctuality • Must be detail-oriented • A strong team player • Proficiency in MS Office
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.