JPMorgan Chase Application Support Analyst in Jersey City, New Jersey
The Environment Applications Support Analyst will be accountable for coordinating SIT/UAT/PERF software deployments as well as continued environmental triage and troubleshooting of the regional instances for Client On-Boarding and Trading Controls (COTC), which is supporting the Risk/Compliance effort for JPMorgan Global Wealth Management.
This role will specifically involve supporting physical deployment, environmental support, and communication process with AMIAS Release Services Team for PBA/LATAM/IPB/Swiss and will require working closely with other relevant technology groups and risk partners across all regions of the firm.
· Gain an expertise on the Client On-Boarding (COB) & Trading Controls system.
· Coordinate and schedule SIT/UAT/PERF PBA, LATAM, IPB, Swiss deployments within the broader standardized COTC deployment schedule.
· Review and consolidate Release Instructions prior to deployments from our upstream partners.
· Work with other environment and disparate build teams when additional design or environmental requirements are necessary.
· Participate in Disaster Recovery events and Major Event Changes.
· Track and manage issues, risks, action items, and plan deliverable responsibilities for PBA/LATAM/IPB/Swiss Environment stability and deployments.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
· Previous experience as a Technical Analyst, especially related to information technology initiatives.
· Experience with large, complex projects with a global footprint.
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams in the region.
· Experience with Agile Methodologies.
· Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work while working across a globally dispersed organization.
· Experience in Financial Services, with COTC related project experience preferred.
· Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and SDLC and related deliverables; programming background preferred.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.