JPMorgan Chase Consumer and Community Bank Finance, Consumer Fulfillment Finance Forecasting, Associate in Jersey City, New Jersey
Team Description – Mortgage Capacity Planning
The Mortgage Capacity Planning Team forecasts headcount requirements and engages closely with the business to reflect business processes and strategic plans.
Role Description – Consumer Fulfillment Forecasting Associate
The Capacity Planning Forecasting Associate is responsible for financial planning for some business group(s) within Consumer Fulfillment, such as Customer Communications.
• Participate in monthly reviews of financial results with business leaders including the Head of Consumer Fulfillment
• Do financial analysis:
• Run Capacity Requirements Tool and Staffing Planning Tools to produce monthly forecasts
• Run additional analyses to answer questions from the business (e.g., sensitivities, ad hoc analysis)
• Work with business counterparts to get up-to-date plans (e.g., hiring) and assumptions (e.g., attrition expectations)
• Review data quality (e.g., cost center data) and work with business counterparts and MIS to fix any issues
• Work with Finance team to understand volume feeder model and implications on Capacity Planning
• Report results to other stakeholders, including P&A, Recruiting, and Controls, and Risk
• BA / BS degree (MBA preferred) in Business, Finance, or other quantitative field
• Industry experience in financial management and analysis
• Excellent analytical skills and experience with Excel
• Strong written and oral communication skills and experience interacting with middle and senior-level management
• Strong process management and ability to effectively coordinate across teams
• Mortgage experience is preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.