JPMorgan Chase Global Technology Cloud Enablement Services Engineer in Jersey City, New Jersey
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
Global Technology’s Cloud Transformation Program defines and implements JPMorgan Chase’s enterprise cloud strategy. This strategy enables a shift from specialized, dedicated infrastructure to elastic, self provisioned public and private cloud infrastructure. There is now a need to build a cloud enablement team to help JPM on their cloud journey, through application assessment, application refactoring support, training and development in use of cloud services, on-boarding and operations support. This team will be part of the new Cloud CIO’s organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Working with developers to understand their applications and their suitability for migration to the cloud
· Determining how best to re-engineer applications for operation on the cloud
· Supporting developers on application re-architecting and refactoring
· Working with developers to on-board applications to the cloud and optimizing their performance
· Building and delivering training solutions to facilitate on-boarding and use of cloud services
Skills & Experience
· 10+ years of experience in application development, ideally for cloud
· Experience in working with large organizations to migrate large application portfolios to the cloud
· Understanding of different application architectures and languages
· Skilled in building and rolling out training and education to development communities
· Experience working within a large global organizations
· Experience in managing delivery of complex technology solutions
· Exceptional organizational skills with high attention to detail
· Experience of working in a matrix management model, utilizing virtual teams
· Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization
· Ability to forge strong relationships and build a wide network throughout the firm
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.