JPMorgan Chase CIB-Supply Chain Finance Program Management (NA) -Associate in New York, New York
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Trade & Loan Products offers financing and risk mitigation products to our global clients. Supply Chain Finance Program managers are responsible for selling the program to suppliers, interacting with the buyer client contacts, and the overall portfolio management of the programs in the region. Our global clients are increasingly focusing their attention on the effectiveness of Trade providers to deliver and execute solutions as a key component in their decision-making to award business. Enhancing the Client Experience requires a continual review of end-to-end process improvement, tools, and organizational structure to determine what we need to do to make it easier to win, onboard and serve clients. A core component of the Supply Chain Finance offering, from deal origination through day-to-day program management is the appointment of dedicated Program Managers.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
The associate will support senior program managers on existing priority accounts with direct supplier engagement for enrollment efforts. Once ready, the program manager will manage a portfolio independently.
· Focus on client experience of buyers and suppliers while driving program ramp to deliver revenue growth for GTLP
o Supplier enrollment in-line with buyer strategy
o Buyer trainings
o Follow established processes and procedures
o Provide regular updates internally and externally
· Serve as a point of contact internally and externally to handle day-to-day communication with buyers and suppliers
o Coordinate with counterparts in other TSD regions
o Facilitate requests and inquiries across workflows including partners in Client Service, Operations, Contracts Management, Product and others
o Identify challenges and escalate accordingly within the Risk and Control framework
· Gain exposure to credit requirements and partnership with Distribution
· Utilize internal databases and follow a high degree of integrity for reporting needs and analytics
· Provide strategic support for management MIS needs
· Contribute to the maintenance of program-specific road maps
· Partner with broader team and Marketing partners to deliver best-in-class external engagements such as Supplier Days
The associate will be exposed to the GT&LP business with specific focus in Supply Chain Finance. Providing strategic support to GTLP management will include the following scope:
· External and internal presentation support
o Quarterly portfolio reviews with buyers
o Quarterly business reviews with Trade Senior management
o Ad hoc needs at the request of clients or internal stakeholders
· Support and drive program readiness for priority clients
o Coordinate global partners and requirements
o Help facilitate the credit, product, and client implementation milestones needed for go-live
· Opportunities to contribute to
o External marketing efforts such as Supplier Days
o Management of joint projects between Product and TSD
· Management metrics including but not limited to
o Program Manager scorecards
o Program specific analytics
o Supplier trends
· Excellent communication skills with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Understanding of internal systems preferred
· Project management and attention to detail
· Previous Trade knowledge not a requirement but desire to learn about the business a must
· College degree level education required
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.