JPMorgan Chase CIB - Treasury Services Advisory Solutions Group - ED/MD in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
The incumbent will serve as a senior member of Advisory Team on Treasury Services (TS) Advisory Solutions team where we drive client change by demonstrating thought-leadership and expertise around their key strategic priorities.
Each Advisory team member is responsible to build, maintain and improve strategic messaging and client-centric models in support of team sales efforts. Key themes under development include treasury structuring, global receivables and payables efficiencies, treasury technology and connectivity, risk management and the impact of regulatory change. In partnership with marketing and other team members, lead the packaging and scaling of materials through cross-segment Sales training and awareness campaigns. Work closely with TS Sales, product, technology, marketing and global Advisory partners. Coach junior team members so they can take on increasing client-facing responsibility as they gain experience and develop towards a more Senior Advisor or other TS role.
• 10+ years of experience in an analytical role related to cash management, ideally supporting clients
• Inquisitive, client-focused individual interested in building sales experience
• Ability to tie together solution-based value propositions across broad client issues/themes
• Proven ability to develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders and effectively execute initiatives
• Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
• Superior business, financial and analytical acumen
• Strong presentation and communication skills
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.