JPMorgan Chase Consumer & Community Banking Oversight & Controls - O & C Program Manager - VP in Tampa, Florida
The Consumer and Community Banking Third Party Controls has risk oversight and supports the implementation of the requirements set forth in the Global Supplier Management Policy and Third Party Oversight Standards in all consumer lines of business – including, but not limited to, Auto Finance, Student Lending, Business Banking, Card Services, Commerce Solutions, Chase Wealth Management, Consumer Banking, Mortgage Banking, Technology and Central Operations. The group reports through the CCB Controls Organization.
The Third Party Controls Manager will be responsible for driving Supplier risk identification, acknowledgement and mitigation across his/her assigned line of business(es). This leader will work closely with all stakeholders in the Third Party Oversight program, most notably the Business Control Officer (BCO)/LOB Controls Team, Executive Sponsor and other LOB specific stakeholders in the program – Compliance, Legal, Third Party Risk Management, Technology Control Officer and Operational Risk Oversight – to ensure that all risks associated with doing business with the Supplier are identified, and when appropriate, plans are developed to remediate the same. In addition, this individual will serve as the program Subject Matter Expert for the LOB Delivery Managers who are responsible for the day to day management of the Supplier relationships and performance. This activity will include reviewing and approving On-boarding and Steady State activities in the firmwide system of record - COMPASS.
This team will have oversight of the CCB line of business implementation of the firm wide Third Party Oversight requirements. Each Third Part Controls Manager will be assigned one or more lines of business/functions for which they will be accountable. They will partner with the leadership across those organizations to ensure there is a deep knowledge of both the inherent and residual risks associated with the outsouring of the products and/or services within the area.
(1) Ongoing monitoring of all Supplier related risks
(2) Creation and communication of regular program updates/health for the LOB Executive Sponsors both directly and via the Controls Teams/BCOs and other available sources
(3) Reconciliation of data from various sources to develop and present actionable executive summary reviews
(4) Help coordinate deliverables and strategies associated with the program: RCSA mapping
(5) Process review and improvement initiatives, as needed
(6) Program Subject Matter Expert for the Delivery Managers within assigned LOBs/functions
· Bachelor’s and/or 10-15 years total work experience
· Prior experience in two or more Audit, Risk, Compliance, Sourcing, Controls, Third Party Oversight, or Vendor Management roles is strongly preferred
· Proven results with regard to driving improved process and quality through implementation of strong controls, process reengineering, best practices and assessment frameworks
· Proven strong Project/Program management skills and ability to execute across complex, matrixed environments
· Previous experience with developing and delivering high-profile
· Accurately analyzes and recognizes patterns, relationships and trends from a variety of data points.
· Assesses risk and controls and their implications.
· Identifies and analyzes those issues/ concerns reaching beyond assigned LOB activities.
· Critically evaluates the relevant business, function, system or transaction to identify key risks and controls
· Collaborative team player able to develop meaningful and effective working relationships with fellow colleagues
· Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of staff
· Strong analytical and documentation skills, as well as orientation to details
· Strong influencing, negotiation & relationship skills
· Demonstrated ability to influence without authority and drive measurable outcomes
· Exceptional analytical, process reengineering and problem solving skills
· Proven interpersonal effectiveness and ability to collaborate and work well with all levels of management and across organizational boundaries
· Pro-active, positive attitude, self starter approach
· Ability to plan and execute in a timely manner with an appropriate sense of urgency
· Articulate a vision and motivate teams to work together to achieve tactical and strategic outcomes
· Advanced presentation skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate project status to executive/senior management (communications and status reports are tailored to audience with the right frequency and level of detail).
· Ability to express ideas in a confident, clear and compelling way
· Heavy stakeholder interaction across organizations
· Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Develop and maintain strong partnerships and collaborative relationships with functional colleagues to guide consistent and rigorous application of TPO requirements.
· Collaboratively lead critical initiatives, forums, and reviews with TPO stakeholders.
· Develop a deep level of subject matter expertise with end-to-end Corporate TPO requirements.
· Knowledge of current TPO standards, policies, and procedures is preferred
· High proficiency in SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel and/or Visio highly desired.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.