JPMorgan Chase Commerce Solutions Client Communications, Operations Senior Manager (VP) in Wilmington, Delaware
The Chase Commerce Solutions Communications team is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to develop and manage the processes and controls for executing communications targeting Commerce Solutions clients.
The Senior Operations Manager will drive change through process improvements, thought leadership and CCB integration activities while governing the communication processes to ensure campaigns are executed with exceptional control, quality and adherence to JPMorgan Chase Customer Experience principles and Voice of Chase standards.
· Collaborate with CCB business partners to leverage best practices and set standards and criteria for implementing effective controls for the end-to-end processes related to campaign coordination, list management , inventory management and execution operations
· Foster partnership with CCB business partners for the ongoing identification of integration and shared services opportunities as well as best practices for controls/process excellence.
· Identify, implement and maintain an effective control program to ensure for a sustainable, scalable and high quality communications process
· Identify process and control improvement opportunities within the communication lifecycle to ensure continuous alignment with JPMC operational standards
· Take ownership and drive closure of open issues/action plans to support the transformation of the communications process including but not limited to list management, content management for disclosures and templates, centralized approval workflows (InStream), go/no-go checkpoints, end-to-end return mail reporting and remediation efforts
· Create a process to promote transparency of the communications pipeline and process for cross functional business partners
· Facilitate monthly dashboard reporting and Quarterly Leadership Review meetings
· Oversee validation efforts for supplier expenses
· Implement ongoing self-assessment program to identify and document control gaps / solutions, drive solutions through implementation and open new action plans if/when appropriate.
· Serve as central point of contact to facilitate control activities including but not limited to record retention initiatives, CCB disclosure project, RCSA testing, audit/assessment, business resiliency
· Experienced leader with 7+ years of experience in the financial services market as well as expertise in operations management, marketing services and/or project management
· A critical thinker with the ability to understand, dissect and analyze information and provide sustainable solutions; capable of challenging the norm and making recommendations
· Energetic self starter with a style that promotes best in class client experience and a culture of collaboration and teamwork
· Ability to generate support from a wide-range of stakeholders and create a strong network of relationships at all levels of the organization
· Demonstrated success in operational process and/or project management, controls experience preferred
· Accomplished in providing thought leadership to advance high-functioning team with an effective control structure
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail with solid project management ability
· Comfortable working in an extremely fast paced environment, meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
· Ability to manage to tight deadlines with a mindset for flexibility
· Ability to facilitate effective meetings with subject matter experts and leadership
· Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SharePoint
· College degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.