JPMorgan Chase Marketing Analytics Senior Associate – Chase Branded Cards in Wilmington, Delaware
This dynamic position within the Portfolio Marketing Analytics team will focus on translating customer data into insights that drive key business and marketing strategies. The individual will have the unique and challenging opportunity to influence critical initiatives that will shape the future of the business for all Chase branded consumer products (including Freedom, Sapphire and Slate brands).
· Synthesize large volumes of data into actionable insights to influence business and marketing strategies
· Segment customers based on internal and external attributes to clearly identify opportunities for growth, drive targeting strategies and measure overall portfolio performance
· Collaborate with partners on marketing team to develop and implement initiatives to drive profitable growth
· Forecast P&L impacts of various marketing initiatives
· Measure campaign performance and effectively communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as business, finance, economics, engineering, or mathematics. MBA preferred.
· 3-5 years analytics experience within marketing, finance or risk analysis. Finance services industry experience preferred.
· Proficiency in a programming language. SAS and SQL preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
· Understanding of the key drivers within the credit card P&L
· Proficiency in critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.