JPMorgan Chase Agile Metrics and Solutions Associate in Brooklyn, New York
The Agile Metrics and Solutions (AMS) Team is responsible for delivering Operational and Weekly reporting to several of the functions within Compliance Operations. The team’s focus is to create business efficiencies and reporting leveraging statistics, technology, and business knowledge to automate solutions. Driving technological innovation by bridging the gaps between business needs and technology capabilities to deliver new solutions and functionality to the business, as cost-effectively as possible is the primary purpose of the team.
The team primarily works with the internal businesses of Compliance which are AML Investigations, Employee Compliance, Client List Screening, Regulatory Reporting, GFCC Quality Testing to create data or reports out of complex business specifications.
• Collect, review and aggregate metric data across Compliance Operations functions/regions for reporting critical information into concise and meaningful reports for senior and executive management
• Oversee the production and distribution of weekly, monthly and ad hoc senior management reports and presentations
• Conduct deep dive analysis where key metrics have yet to be fully developed and provide insight into the development of meaningful measures
• Engage in various data analytics functions across the firm from multiple sources and formats
• Identify areas of improvement in the development of metrics and work with the relevant stakeholders to determine suitable solutions
• Proactively communicate reporting modifications and process changes to contributors based on senior management requests and personal observations.
• Ensure key trends, issues and watch items are brought forward from the metrics into management summaries clearly.
• Communicate escalation items to executive management to improve transparency and enhance control monitoring.
• Partner with technology on identifying and implementing solutions for automation working closely operations stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
• 2+ years of experience in Controls, Compliance, Data or Risk position, preferably in the financial services industry
• Experience in data analysis, metrics design/development and reporting
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and the ability to present to any level of management
• Excellent PC Skills including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Self-motivated individual that demonstrates initiative
• A high-level of attention to detail and quality assurance.
• Proven ability to be able to multi-task, as well as assess and change priorities.
• Able to deliver projects consistently, problem solve and think strategically under pressure
• Team player with ability to build strong cross-business relationships – proven flexibility, adaptability, and reliability
• Highly organized, extremely detailed and control orientated
• Excellent analytical skills
• Understanding of regulatory and compliance environment and lifecycle is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.