JPMorgan Chase Development Lead - Enterprise Application Deployment in Brooklyn, New York
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery
• Understanding of cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++, Python
• Experience with developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
• Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
• Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
• Comfortable managing the work of a cross-functional, global development team
• Experience with platform/framework development; applying design patterns to provide generic, reusable solutions
• Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery (CI/CD) and the technologies used to automate the deployment processes for multi-tier distributed applications
• Familiarity with RESTful microservices concepts and service-oriented architectures
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.