JPMorgan Chase Global Emerging Markets Access - Client Reference Data – Associate in Brooklyn, New York
Global Emerging Markets Access team is responsible for:
Account opening & maintenance, in line with internal and external client SLAs
Management and co-ordination of complex client requests including fund restructures, launches and transitions
Project management for new client on-boardings for account openings, market and tax documentation
Product maintenance for new accounts relating to client facing technology entitlements
Management of business driven programs to support regulatory, product and business change
Strong oversight over regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
Global Market Entry Access Associate:
Serve as a market entry subject matter expert and perform advanced/complex customer onboarding by consulting with business and customers about meeting deliverables through the application, recommendation, and selection of one or more courses of action. Guiding clients through market entry requirements with focus on complex/emerging markets by proactively managing market renewals, remediation, restructure/reorganization, name change and transition process.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Manage the end to end market account opening process for clients for segregated and segregated documentation markets
· Provide guidance to clients on market entry requirements and options
· Review and analyze market documents with clients and work with local sub-custodians for submission to finalize local market account opening in accordance with market SLA
· Adhere to established market specific account opening procedures and market entry standard operating procedures
· Actively track market account openings and other name change/merger against the market SLA's.
· Proactively understand market changes impacting market entry
· Assist clients through market restructures, fund mergers, name change and transition process by providing analysis working with local sub-custodians to provide clients with options
· Work in partnership with CRD Coordination members to provide seamless client experience and support for market entry
· Work in partnership with other key internal partners impacting market entry process to provide seamless client delivery and look for opportunities to improve process with focus on quality and timeliness.
· Support technology build AMS 2.0 and other automation opportunities
· MS Office skills
· Relationship Management/Client Service
· Oral and written communication - ability to effectively interface with clients and internal business partners
· Organizational, analytical and problem resolution skills
Knowledge required is intermediate:
· LOB processes and procedures
· LOB knowledge
· Product knowledge
· Industry knowledge
· Global market knowledge
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.