JPMorgan Chase Cash Management Consultant - Business Banking - Greater Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
Cash Management Business Banking serves the cash flow needs of businesses with annual revenue between $500,000 and $20 million. The Senior CMC is responsible for identifying, proposing and delivering appropriate Cash Management products and solutions to customers and prospects. The Senior CMC plays a key role in the field organization by leveraging their expert knowledge of Cash Management products, policies and processes. Customers and prospects as well as Relationship Managers look to the Senior CMC to be their trusted Cash Management advisor. The Senior CMC strives to deliver an exceptional client experience while mitigating risk.
· Works with relationship managers to drive the development of new profitable Cash Management business while maintaining and growing the existing portfolio.
· Serves as a trusted advisor, leveraging expert knowledge, to recommend and promote Cash Management solutions to clients and prospects while working within the risk parameters that protect the bank.
· Builds collaborative internal relationships to develop and foster partnerships with assigned relationship managers. Actively participates in partner meetings and communicates key Cash Management messages timely and accurately.
· Aligns daily activities to drive strategic business objectives.
· Engages in a disciplined marketing process and quality call activities. Manages customer expectations by communicating upfront timelines and deliverables. Partners with the client to ensure a successful implementation of Cash Management products.
· Protects the firm by applying sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
· Takes ownership of escalated Cash Management client issues and leverages the appropriate resources to champion results.
Experience / Knowledge:
Two to three + years experience in Cash Management Marketing or related business experience
General knowledge of Cash Management products/solutions
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
Relationship Building – Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners. Ability to influence those outside of direct management control.
Marketing Expertise – Ability to leverage knowledge to proactively and creatively present solutions to clients and prospects.
Business Acumen – Ability to understand the overarching Cash Management business environment both internally and externally. Ability to manage business results in alignment with strategic objectives.
Time Management – Ability to establish and consistently follow a disciplined process to plan activities, manage time and accomplish tasks and objectives.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.