JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank Risk - Globalization Strategy Manager - Executive Director in Chicago, Illinois
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
About the Commercial Banking Team
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
About the Position
The Commercial Banking Risk Administration – Globalization Strategy Manager will partner with the sub LOB Chief Risk Officer (CROs) and the Project Management Office (PMO) Globalization Execution Manager to optimize location strategy and drive an expanded Global Service Center (GSC) presence.
Key Responsibilitie s
Identify and develop globalization growth strategy for CB Credit Risk
Conduct analysis and business justification for senior management
Coordinate headcount planning impacts with Execution Manager and Finance
Lead the process discovery and develop the strategic roadmap
Develop deep understand of current / target state processes
Build broad buy-in for target state recommendations and drive adoption
Define and operationalize key performance indicators
Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to build the business case and budget required for change
Communicate at an executive level to provide regular updates to senor leadership of Commercial Banking
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Risk, Business Operations or Business Process Improvement
• Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders within large organizations
• Strong judgement, independent decision-making ability Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Experience with Inter-Affiliate Services (IAS) and Global Service Center’s (GSC)
• Ability and flexibility to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with PowerPoint presentations
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus
• Business process design skills is a plus
• Will require travel
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.