JPMorgan Chase Commercial Card - Sr Product Manager, VP – Corporate & Purchase Card in Chicago, Illinois
JPMorgan's industry-leading commercial card offering includes Purchasing Card, Corporate Card (T&E), Single Use and One Card (Middle Market) products.
As a product manager, you will be accountable for strengthening the business foundation of our Corporate and Purchase Card product offerings. You will have end-to-end responsibilities at the client and cardholder levels for maintaining the integrity of our products including P&L management, evolution of the product construct, servicing / operations / implementations models, and product development.
In addition you will act as the primary contact for our field teams while supporting projects and programs including product strategy, product development, product controls, and evolution of our development / servicing / operations / implementations / compliance models and internal and external partner engagement.
You will typically be conducting this work as a member of a cross-functional team with representatives from: Sales, Relationship Management, Product Deployment, Risk / Controls, Finance, Business Analysis, Client Onboarding, and Service & Operations.
· Primary point of contact for the Corporate and Purchase Card products
· Product subject matter expert with overall responsibility for the product(s) construct
· Develop strategy to increase product penetration across all segments
· Develop product line strategy and thought leadership
· Support product strategy and roadmap development; the scope of work could include: concept assessment, business case development, client impact measurement and documentation, concept prioritization, market and requirements documentation
· Own or support ongoing product initiatives including, measurement and monitoring of completed initiatives, business cases for investment requests and rewards program management
The points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
· 5+ years’ experience in product management or product support
· Knowledge of commercial card business / product sets including commercial card platforms (PaymentNet / SmartData) and payment processors (TSYS) is a strong plus
· Experience supporting a large field relationship management and/or sales organization is a strong plus
· Experience in compliance and operational controls is a strong plus
· Experience with financial services operations is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to work in a highly matrix organization as well as with internal and external partners in a collaborative manner
· Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
· Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple initiatives
· High-energy with the ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
· Familiarity with product development process
· BA / BS required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.