JPMorgan Chase Product Marketing Manager - Chicago, IL in Chicago, Illinois
Commercial Card is rapidly growing due to constant innovation and a strong customer-focused, value proposition. The Marketing and Communications team plays a critical role in driving that growth. The Commercial Card Marketing and Communications team delivers best-in-class solutions that brings the Commercial Card story to life through our clients’ eyes and drives business and client growth in innovative, compelling ways.
The Product Marketing team is responsible for elevating, educating and equipping the organization with product messaging, and traditional and digital marketing materials and tools that support business priorities. This team plays a central role within Commercial Card, responsible for creating external-facing content and preparing internal teams for product launches, enhancements and program changes. They ensure client-facing teams and clients have key messages and materials.
This individual will be in charge of marketing and communications strategy for our Commercial Card Online Solutions – PaymentNet and smartdata – as well as Single-Use Accounts (SUA). The individual will own all internal and external marketing throughout the sales pipeline and customer experience stages, shaping the product story for our clients. This role is perfect for someone who is innovative, strategic, customer-focused, and can drive change through content, stories, messaging, graphics and campaigns. If you are a go-getter who wants to be at the forefront of these exciting initiatives, this role is for you!
· Partner closely with product managers from the Single-Use Accounts (SUA) and Online Solutions teams to build and lead marketing and communication strategies in support of new sales and loyalty for existing clients.
· Build expertise as subject matter expert on SUA and our online solutions, PaymentNet and smartdata. Utilize market, competitive and customer research to shape how we position our solutions in the marketplace.
· Develop product messaging through engagement with sales and relationship management teams, communications, research, service, and across lines of business, including Business Banking (BB), Commercial Banking (CB) and Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB), as appropriate.
· Work with internal and external creative resources to deliver marketing content (pitchbooks, marketing sheets, case studies, infographics, videos, etc.) and campaigns.
· Establish KPIs, gather feedback and evolve marketing strategy, tactics and practices to ensure effectiveness and support revenue goals.
· Create a cohesive story that aligns across products and client segments, working across product teams and stakeholders. Use words and visuals to translate complex, technical capabilities into customer-friendly messaging.
Manage product marketing budget for SUA and Online Solutions
7+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience. Experience in Commercial Card or Commercial payments a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience creating product messaging, communications and presentations for internal and external audiences.
· Proven record of delivering high-impact product and marketing campaigns, including value propositions, best-practice education and materials.
· High attention to detail, but can also see the forest from the trees.
· Strong leadership and relationship skills, highly collaborative - can build rapport and credibility quickly across all levels of the organization. Comfortable driving results through cross-functional teams, and with decision makers.
· Self-motivated and solution-oriented. Takes initiative and thinks creatively to overcome challenges.
· Ability to think strategically and execute under tight deadlines.
· Capable of navigating in dynamic and complex organizational environment.
· Highly flexible, and able to easily acclimate to changing business needs while adhering to strong marketing control practices (e.g. claims, legal and compliance approvals).
· Expertise with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat Professional required.
· Marketo, SharePoint and/or Tableau experience a plus.
· Creative agency or agency project/relationship management a plus.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.