JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management, JPMSAML/KYC Quality Control,Associate in Chicago, Illinois
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth
management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market
throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed
income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement
products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Wealth Management is part of the Asset & Wealth Management business segment. It has offered for over 160 years
customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and
their families around the world. With assets under management of $1.25 trillion, it is one of the largest asset and wealth
managers in the world.
Introduction to Role
The global focus on Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) is increasing and leading to new roles
and opportunities within JP Morgan. Wealth Management is establishing a market-leading function to help manage
the regulatory risks involved in onboarding clients with special attention to meeting the regulatory AML and KYC
requirements. This is a great opportunity for the right individuals to work in a fast paced dynamic team and to help identify
and establish best practices within JP Morgan and the industry.
• This position will report to a Quality Control manager and will help support the Know Your Customer/Anti-Money
Laundering program for J.P. Morgan Securities.
• Review and approval of KYC documentation, information, research and Due Diligence for new and existing clients.
• Liaise with internal teams to discuss AML/KYC requirements and convey KYC approval status.
• Ensure all policy required client documents/records are complete and accurate.
• Assist with audits and AML/KYC related issues.
• Drives projects end-to-end (scorecards, stakeholder management, etc.)
• Alert management as appropriate to issues that require immediate attention.
• Handle all sensitive and confidential information in accordance with firm policy.
• Compile metrics for daily reporting.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2 years experience CIP/KYC/AML Area and strong understanding of KYC Requirements mandated by regulatory bodies
• Expertise in/familiarity with brokerage processes and systems a plus.
• Ability to manage projects while performing other required daily duties.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to money laundering, including the Patriot Act, and OFAC requirements.
• PC Proficiency: Advanced/Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Ability to handle deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment.
• Strong writing and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Self-starter, organized, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
Demonstrates thought leadership
Takes ownership and demonstrates accountability
Demonstrates ability to identify, escalate and solve issues / risks
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.