JPMorgan Chase AngularJS Engineer, Vice President in Columbus, Ohio
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up
• Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
• Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures
• Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee, CA-Layer 7, Mashery
• Experience with Netflix OSS, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services
• Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
• Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
• Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
• Experience with multiple database platforms (RDBMS, NoSQL)
• Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
• Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
• Experience working in a fast-paced financial services/digital focused delivery environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience with tuning high volume applications
• Thorough knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle)
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.