JPMorgan Chase CWM Account Opening Transformation Program Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst, Associate in Columbus, Ohio
Firm Introduction: J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Business Analysis and Reporting family includes roles related to data gathering, analysis and reporting. Individuals work directly with data and information, creating meaningful analyses, reports and management presentations in support of client, business unit or function activities and performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include: quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, regular business or client reporting, budget management, financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific purposes.
As a Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst you will:
▪ Collects and analyzes complex data for reporting and/or performance (trend) analysis
▪ Prepares a broad variety of reports and provides data and management information for clients, internal and/or external audiences
▪ Participates in high level business initiatives and assist with all levels of metric reporting
▪ May prepare and evaluation financial business plans, budget projects, variance review and profit improvement plans
▪ May have direct management responsibility
▪ May review and/or change established policies, maintain issues log and manage report delivery
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Organizational skills
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Issue resolution
▪ Oral and written communication
▪ Ability to multi-task
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Business applications
▪ May be required to have business-specific skills/certification
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.