JPMorgan Chase Executive Director, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries - Financial Institutions Group -Speciality Finance Coverage (Western US Coverage) in Dallas, Texas
RelationshipExecutive Senior/MD or Relationship Executive/ED, Corporate Client Banking –Financial Institutions Specialty Finance Group – Western US Coverage
Description: The position is a corporate banking Relationship Management role in the Corporate Client Banking Financial Institutions Specialty Finance industry group, with a heavy emphasis on business development and market leadership. The primary functions are to 1) generate new business opportunities, 2) manage existing relationships, and 3) represent our Specialty Finance banking practice in select U.S. markets.
The Financial Institutions Group is part of Corporate Client Banking within the Commercial Bank and is responsible for managing relationships with financial institutions including consumer and commercial finance companies, asset managers, and market structure entities including financial technology. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of solutions to clients including: 1) Corporate Finance (Capital Raising and M&A); 2) Liability Management; 3) Direct credit investments; and 4) Treasury Services.
The coverage focus is central and western regions. This position requires an experienced, qualified relationship manager capable of driving business independently. The banker should have proven client relationship skills, an ability to call at the CEO/CFO level, extensive credit and treasury services product knowledge, corporate finance expertise and strong transaction execution skills. Specialty Finance industry experience is preferred.
Specific responsibilities and required skills are listed below.
· Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products and services
· Manage complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary Specialty Finance representative in region
· Coordinate the sales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
· Proactively market clients and prospects; represent Specialty Finance companies in the local banking and business communities; and develop a network of referral sources
· Initiate and maintain strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoing corporate finance opportunities
· Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
· Strictly comply with all regulatory and JMPC rules, policies, and procedures
· Minimum of 8 years experience as an outstanding Client/Relationship Manager selling corporate finance or commercial banking products and services
· Knowledge and experience in the Financial Institutions/Specialty Finance corporate banking or investment banking sector
· Strong leadership abilities in financial services sales and business development
· Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communications abilities
· Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment banking, and other banking products; preferably with execution experience
· Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
· Candidate must be a top individual contributor, with a strong performance track record
· Completion of a recognized bank credit training program or investment banking training program
· Possess (or obtain within three months of hire- Series 63 and 79)
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.