JPMorgan Chase Vice President, Recruiting - Wealth Management in Dallas, Texas
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.6 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The global experienced Recruiting function is comprised of 700 individuals responsible for finding the best talent to fill over 85,000 positions annually for more than 45,000 hiring managers achieve their business goals. To do this, the function interacts with millions of candidates to help them navigate the process in order to find their next career opportunity.
As the Private Bank Recruiter, you will focus on executive recruitment for the US region of the bank. Ensuring clients are best positioned to attract, source and recruit top talent, both internally and externally. In addition to executive level recruitment the primary responsibilities will include developing talent strategy, decreasing agency usage and relationship management with senior stake holder across multiple functions.
· Ability to act as a recruitment subject matter expert to design & develop meaningful recruiting strategies, which support the development of a diverse, qualified candidate pool, including the use of technology and alternative sourcing techniques
· Demonstrate expert level of understanding of the line of business recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
· Build knowledge of competitor institutions and use market data and intelligence to inform hiring decisions
· Provide consultation and negotiation related to recruitment process in partnership with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Business Partners
· Manage usage of agency levels, ensuring direct sourcing strategies are integral to sourcing plans
· Sourcing qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels and manage the end to end recruitment process
· Evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
· Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline process for the client
· Provide a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process, share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
· Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of working for JPMC selling both the firm and the opportunity
· 10+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced corporate environment or search firm
· Experience hiring into Asset Management or Wealth Management is required
· Ability to develop creative and diverse sourcing strategies; including use of technology, market mapping, and cold-calling
· Solid project management and reporting skills with ability to manage complex situations and multiple priorities with a committed dedication to providing a high level of customer service
· Experience interviewing and managing the offer process for multiple levels of positions
· Seasoned in constructing complex offers
· Knowledge of employment laws and employee relations, including specific knowledge of the rules that affect employment.
· Excellent influence, communication, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively influence senior management
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to establish strong relationships with business managers and Human Resources Business Partners
· Ability to multi-task and utilize good time management skills
· Attention to detail
· A strong commitment to diversity and shared values by being a role model for others
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.