JPMorgan Chase Commercial Bank Risk - Risk Sr Associate in Fort Worth, Texas
CRE Portfolio Management (PM) is responsible for client requests, collection, imaging and analysis of property operating financial information, identification of potential loan risk, credit surveillance reporting, loan modifications, assumptions, investor management and property inspections.
The Risk Management Associate role will support the PM business model and the PM Data Model Strategy projects in 2018 and beyond, assist with facilitating successful technology implementation, further accuracy, stability & automation of reporting with the overall goal of increasing efficiencies and providing strategic positioning of reporting resources. The successful candidate will be expected to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. In addition to achieving and maintaining individual benchmarks for both quality and quantity, Risk Management Associates are also expected to excel in teamwork, including acting as a liaison between business/production and technology groups. The Risk Management Associate should be particularly proficient in SQL, Business Intelligence services and have a strong reporting build out background. The applicant will be expected to participate in technology build activities for new applications focused on the CRE lines of businesses that includes Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for the design, development, testing, and supporting of Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions. This team member will be responsible for data modeling and reporting. Designs and develops enterprise reporting solutions in a Microsoft development environment and will be responsible for adhering to development procedures and techniques.
· Design, build, implementation, and automation of reporting tools/platforms/systems/formats for internal support to executive and production management teams.
· Analyze data and reporting solutions to understand business impacts, correlations and discrepancies, and to propose changes and alternative solutions.
· Creation of analysis and visualization of business data, metrics and measures in order to allow staff to align and track data against overall business strategies, goals and objectives driving innovation, insight and decision making.
· Develop and document technical architecture, system design, and train team members on the use of new tools and processes.
· Assist with the conversion of existing queries and reports to a new standardized structure to improve reporting accuracy and efficiencies.
· Develop standards, guidelines, quality assurance procedures, and documentation for Business Intelligence processes.
· Attend daily, weekly and monthly calls/meetings related to projects, keeping business stake holders apprised of status and provide business level support to technology stake holders as needed to facilitate accurate implementation of project scope, decision making and production.
· Serve in a backup role within reporting hierarchy and provide assistance with multiple on-going projects.
· Perform, as needed and as directed by managers, additional tasks and responsibilities to support alignment of the business with overall firm-wide and PM-specific goals.
· Excellent quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
· A strong awareness and direct knowledge of industry best practices related to Business Intelligence and data management.
· Intermediate/Advanced Experience with BI Reporting tools (SSRS/SSIS, Business Objects, Tableau, SAS, etc.) preferred.
· Must demonstrate a strong technical aptitude with the ability streamline and develop new reporting tools/processes
· Advanced level of proficiency in creation of MS and Oracle SQL queries, tuning, indexing, table partitioning, etc. required. SAS coding a plus.
· Must have strong organization and time-management skills - Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic team environment and interact at all levels to ensure reliability, availability, scalability, and performance of Business Intelligence solutions.
· Proficiency in Microsoft desktop tools including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
· Experience in risk management in credit and market risk is highly desirable.
· Knowledge or understanding of loan documentation/current real estate market trends.
· Knowledge of project management methods and techniques.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.