JPMorgan Chase Vice President, Commercial Banker- Middle Market Specialized Industries - Textile & Apparel Banking Group - Northeast Coverage in Iselin, New Jersey
Commercial Banker, Middle Market & Specialized Industries, Textile & Apparel, Description (Dedicated - Full time)
The dedicated Textile & Apparel Banker in Middle Market & Specialized Industries will assist local-market bankers in converting and retaining profitable relationships across the Textile & Apparel Industry. Textile & Apparel Bankers will focus on the delivery of value-added solutions to our clients and prospects that will help them reach their goals and maximize our revenues over the life of the relationship. Textile & Apparel Bankers will be the industry specialist of the client relationship, helping local, in-market bankers orchestrate the interface with clients and engaging Textile & Apparel specific credit support and product partners.
Textile & Apparel Bankers will be responsible for ensuring a consistent, aggressive calling effort on a specified universe of clients and prospects by partnering with in-market bankers to schedule and attend face-to-face and telephonic meetings within a defined territory. Textile & Apparel Bankers will assist with client scrubs and idea generation, and will work to replicate successful wins by leveraging previous work product and solutions.
Textile & Apparel Bankers will have to responsibility for understanding the unique characteristics of all the sectors of the Textile & Apparel Industry, maintaining relevant sector data, and sharing this information with the Textile & Apparel Banking team.
Textile & Apparel Bankers will develop a weekly sales plan prioritizing the most promising revenue generating sales opportunities and will be responsible for cultivating referral sources, institutionalization of relationships and aggressive calling ([bankers should average 10 in person calls and at least 10 contacts via phone, mail or e-mail to clients and prospects per week). Textile & Textile Bankers will also seek opportunities to cross sell into every relationship and anticipate the future needs of the client. Credit process management is a critical component of the Textile & Apparel Banker’s job. Textile & Apparel Bankers will travel extensively within their territories and participate in relevant industry conferences.
· Minimum of ten years direct lending or credit support related experience with focus on business relationships
· Proven experience with Textile & Apparel-related clients preferred
· Formal bank credit training program
· Proficient in building and maintaining strong partnership with colleagues and clients
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possess strong creative solution and problem solving skills
· Have the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
· Must have demonstrated experience in cross-selling products and an ability and track record to meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
· Ability to establish and build trusted advisor relationships with customers
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.