JPMorgan Chase Senior Full Stack Infrastructure Developer in Jersey City, New Jersey
If you are interested in solving hard problems, if you are excited about exploring cutting edge technologies, if you like to design systems operating in massive scale, take a look at this opportunity.
Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) is a worldwide organization charged with delivering technology infrastructure - end user, compute, data, transport, instrumentation and facilities - to all lines of business in all regions of the world in JPMorgan Chase.
The GTI Service Operations (GSO) Middleware Operate team within GTI is responsible for the operation and management of various mission-critical middleware technologies including web, application integration and messaging.
The GSO Middleware Automation Team is responsible for developing software solutions that drive the automation and efficiency strategies for the GSO Middleware Operate Team. This automation team partners with various teams across GTI to deliver a data-driven, software-defined, straight-through provisioned environment which expands and contracts at the speed of the business need.
As Full Stack Infrastructure Developer working in the GSO Middleware Automation Team, you will be acting as the enabler of automation of services by integrating systems, defining interfaces and developing services.
Develop micro services and abstraction layers to communicate with various systems such as network devices, storage farms and servers.
Integrate all components to build a straight through automated system.
Develop operational tools and automated test suites.
Interface with engineering, operations teams, and vendors to identify the technologies required for a modern, software driven, technology infrastructure.
Contribute to team code reviews
Coaching of more junior developers
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
• High level of proficiency debugging and analyzing complex software systems, including a willingness to deep-dive into all layers of the technology stack
• Networking, internet, and operating system security fundamentals
• Knowledge of system performance and monitoring
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, build processes, testing, and operations including Agile development constructs
• Strong understanding of the web services industry, highly scalable web servers and caching servers, REST and SOAP, etc.
• IT Infrastructure background in systems or network administration
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Highly organized and experienced in managing multiple tasks under pressure
• Knowledge of networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS and TCP/IP
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Focus on customers, ownership, operations and the ability to deliver results
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.