JPMorgan Chase Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer in Jersey City, New Jersey
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design,
analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global
team of technologists from all over the world.
This role will be working on building customer facing web applications using Java Stack (Angular and Spring) in the
alternatives digital program.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Hands on experience in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, REST, Junit and Selenium
• Working knowledge in Angular 2+, CSS, SASS, HTML, Jasmine and Karma
• Some experience with Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
• Experience working in agile software development methodology
• Proven experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Strong experience developing Web based applications; mobile software development is a plus.
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.58+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.