JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management - Senior Developments Ops/Environment manager in Jersey City, New Jersey
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Client Document Solutions team is part of Asset & Wealth Management Digital Client Platform. The team provide document management capabilities and integrates with Client portals. The team is hiring a DevOps and Environment Manager lead. The role is based in Jersey City alongside development team, and also requires working with wider program team in Geneva, India and Glasgow. You’ll apply your past experience with all aspects of technical operations to develop an innovative approach to simplify and streamline processes to increase system scalability and reliability, improve efficiency and minimize errors. You’ll work closely with Development teams to provide continuous improvement of existing features and rollout of new services, ensuring high availability of our platform. You’re comfortable with infrastructure and configuration, but happy to roll up your sleeves, with tests, debug and rollout new releases.
· Continuously improve the efficiency and productivity of the development team
· Accelerate the move of our applications to the strategic tools platform, including automation and monitoring
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments
· Works well as a team member within technology and other disciplines (creative, delivery management, etc.) on large projects
· Develop good working relationship with stakeholders in multiple regions.
· Work on multiple projects across several teams concurrently
Skills & Requirements
· strong Linux and Windows administration and shell scripting experience
· Vast development exposure to Java, JS and Python
· Strong experience with GIT/Stash and Bitbucket administration and deployment skills experience
· Advanced experience with Ant, Maven, nAnt, Shell, Perl, Chef for script automation
· Experience with applications servers such as WebSphere, .Net and Tomcat
· Experience with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
· Experience with MSSQL, DB2, Oracle and other databases preferred
· Experience in the financial services industry or Document Management
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.