JPMorgan Chase Multi-factor Authentication Engineer in Lewisville, Texas
- High performing individual contributor or team leader responsible to maintain business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business features.Build expertise in the team and position for [expansion of multi-factor authentication capabilities within the team; short-term being a part of a major authentication platform stabilization and re-platform effort]Work with teams to extend the capabilities of the RSA SecurID platform including but not limited to reporting, feeds to key external partners, and overall product support of the existing servers and appliancesWorking knowledge of application integration with RSA via vendor API’s e.g. AMIS plugin for RSAExperience in deploying multi factor authentication solutions using different authentication factorsUnderstand the architecture of the existing applications and develop feature solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messagingWork collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones. Contribute to delivery success across teams as a senior engineer.Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources.Mentor and develop team member’s skills in design, new technology, clean code, TDD, code review, and problem solving.Develop new skills to contribute as a multi-functional team member (potential areas for secondary skills: Angular, Cloud readiness, Security, Monitoring and Measuring Tools).
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Understanding of Authentication and Authorization (AuthN/AuthZ) platforms, such as RSA SecurID, SSO, Siteminder, Active Directory, LDAP, ADFS, OAuth, Ping Federate.
Experience designing and deploying Multi-factor Authentication solutions at the Enterprise level using any of the following: RSA, Duo, Okta, etc. for various applications including: SSO, LDAP, AD and Mainframe.
Strong knowledge of single sign-on concepts.
Working knowledge of Java and/or previous programming/development experience-
Identity Access Management
• Experience working in a financial services environment working on IAM Solutions
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
• Understanding of DevOps and current hands-on experience with automation tools such as JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket.
• Experience with job scheduling technologies like Autosys.
• Experience in Java, RESTful webservices, XML, JSON, and Apache Tomcat.
• Experience in building highly available and maintainable systems.
• Industry standard certification such as CISSP and/or CISM is preferred.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter. The enhanced screening will need to be successfully completed prior to commencing employment or assignment
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.