JPMorgan Chase Asset & Wealth Management, Product Strategy- Executive Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
We are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to strategically support Strategic Product Management with a variety of administrative tasks and key projects. This candidate must lead all initiatives from conception to completion. This individual will work behind the scenes to seamlessly execute on all deliverables. The duties and administrative functions will require organizational skills, confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and time management.
The successful candidate will possess structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen.
• Maintain complex and detailed calendars
• Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings, including confirming attendees and delegates
• Arrange and coordinate domestic and international travel
• Expense Management – Processing invoices and T&E expense claims for team members. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Subject matter experts for policies and procedures
• Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
• Maintain current organizational charts and Bios
• Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
• Lead and coordinate adhoc projects as requested such as Business Resiliency, Moves and Team meetings
• Strong PC skills (proficient knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
• At least five years of administrative experience ideally supporting at the Managing Director level (or equivalent) or above
• College degree is a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.