JPMorgan Chase CIB – Credit Liquidity Solutions– Associate in New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
AboutJ.P. Morgan’s Credit Liquidity Solutions group
J.P. Morgan’s Credit Liquidity Solutions (CLS) group sits within Distressed and Special Situations in Credit Trading and is part of J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank. CLS leverages J.P. Morgan’s expertise in evaluating and trading credits as well as J.P. Morgan‘s strong client coverage relationships to provide tailored credit solutions to clients of the bank. Focus areas include: hedging counterparty credit risk, providing liquidity, monetizing illiquid credit assets, as well as other bespoke client-specific solutions.
• Support the Credit Liquidity Solutions mandate by marketing the CLS product suite internally and externally, executing transactions, and collaborating across the banking and product coverage teams
• Participate in all aspects of deal execution including: new opportunity identification and targeting, banking coordination, client education and marketing, documentation, execution, and booking
• Interact with Banking coverage, Product partners, Publishing and Desk Research Analysts, Traders, Sales, and Legal Counsel throughout the phases of a deal
• Focus on counterparty hedging transactions via Receivable Put product; collaborate with the Distressed and Special Situations team, Research Analysts and Traders to solicit input and price transactions
• Send out daily pricing information to secondary Private Placements investors; eventually coordinate and execute related trades
• Prepare presentation materials to support CLS marketing efforts
• Update bankers and product partners with timely and relevant information on the current CLS focus
• Book new transactions and hedges
• Monitor credits within the CLS portfolio
• Liaise with Market Risk, Middle Office, Finance, and Client Onboarding teams
• 4-6 years of Investment Banking experience at a major North American firm
• Candidates must demonstrate a combination of strong analytical, modeling, quantitative, and oral and written communication skills
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with Fixed Income and Credit metrics
• Experience in Capital Markets as well as an understanding of fixed income markets and/or the bankruptcy process a plus
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point, experience with Bloomberg
• Registered Representative (Series 7 & 63)
• BA/BS required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.