JPMorgan Chase CIB - Custody & Fund Services- Executive Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
Job Description –
As an Executive Assistant this Role supports a Senior Executive who manages a global team of approx. 50 staff. In addition to supporting the Executive you will also provide administrative support to the local team of 25. You will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions requiring extreme confidentiality, initiative and sound decision-making skills. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include heavy calendar management with moderate to heavy travel scheduling for the Executive and general support of the team. Additionally, you will exercise independent judgment, escalating serious or unique problems to higher levels. This role partners and provides back-up support with 4 administrative peers.
Hours are 7:30/8:00 – 5:00pm EST (plus the willingness to work overtime as the business needs).
• Coordinate travel arrangements domestic/international (air, hotel accommodations and ground transportation); prepare detailed itineraries and assure accuracy and timely delivery to traveler
• Manage extensive and complex calendar for Senior Executive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Schedule demanding meetings; adjust and prioritize last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, Telepresence set-up, events, and catering
• Reconcile and complete expense reports via Concur in compliance with CIB policies
• Professionally field phone calls, address issues or redirect as appropriate, and distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner
• Assist with overflow, special projects, assistant back-up coverage and day-to-day tasks
• Proficiency within the Microsoft Suite
• Candidates should have Expense policy and Patrol knowledge (internal)
• Ability to learn procedures and processes quickly
• Concur knowledge
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, excellent telephone etiquette
• Positive and professional under pressure with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities in a deadline driven environment
• Organized and detail-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
• Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance on any issues or delays
• Use of tact and discretion when dealing with confidential matters; proven experience interacting with Senior Executives
• Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
• Strong initiative, energy and confidence to complete projects with limited supervision
• Motivated, collaborative and willing to go the extra mile
• The ability to be an integral member of the team
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.