JPMorgan Chase CIB – Sales - High Grades Sales – Vice President in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
As an Vice President in High Grade Sales you will be responsible for maintain and development of key investor client relationships in Investment Grade Credit, including day-to-day execution of all products we are responsible for distribution, including but not limited to; corporate bonds, credit default swaps, credit indices, index options, index tranches. You will be need the ability to be fluent and navigate in these products effectively among a broad range of clients (asset managers, insurance accounts, pension funds, banks, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds etc.) along with idea generation and market insight. In addition, you will bring a collaborative approach working with our business partners in both trading, research and syndicate to provide comprehensive client coverage across the platform.
• 7+ years of experience in credit sales, Series 7 & 63 required
Developed and established relationships with key investment grade investor clients at both trading and portfolio management levels.
• Critical thinker and driver of trade concepts and themes for investor clients.
• Strong understanding of fundamental credit knowledge and market structure
• Clear, logical thinker with strong qualitative skill set including; effective communication and presentation
• Strong team player that partners well with principals of the platform including Syndicate, Credit, Research and Trading
• Deep Product Knowledge in the following: corporate bonds, credit default swaps, credit indices, index options, index tranches
• Series 7 & 63 required
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.