JPMorgan Chase CIB-Treasury Services-Client Service Player Coach-Multinational Corporations, VP in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About the role:
Oversees a team of Client Service Account Managers who have direct responsibility for servicing a portfolio of large corporate or financial institution clients including the largest, most complex and global relationships in various markets or regions.
Accountable for day to day and performancemanagement responsibilities of direct reports.
Oversight of a specific portfolio of clients;aligns client needs to bank solutions. Provides value-added bank,product, and industry insight to clients.
Drives strategic objectives to ensure bestpractices are defined and consistently implemented.
Develops a trusted advisor relationship with theclient, has a thoroughly understands the client business, industry andstrategy; leads the service agenda to further enhance the client experience forthese and clients with a similar profile.
Acts as the client’s key service contact andescalation point; advocates internally on the client’s behalf.
Works to resolve complex issues, engagingappropriate business and external partners.
Coaches team and monitors service deliveryperformance to ensure client satisfaction including managing and approvingService Portal/Eserve cases.
Takes ownership of issues and escalates toensure timely resolution; manage expectations both externally and internally.
Provides strategic direction, leads, motivates,encourages and coaches the team to obtain optimum performance; builds awinning culture that aligns with business objectives.
Identifies training opportunities to enrich personaland career development
Adheres to and measures compliance with riskpolicies/practices and educates clients on risk/legal requirements
• Minimum of 10+ years of relevant industry and/or functional and/or management experience.
• College degree or additional years experience required.
• In depth knowledge of Core and Advanced Treasury products; knowledgeable of global product suites.
• Thorough understanding of financial exposure and operational risk related to transactions associated with bank products and services.
• Strong leader with ability to assess the big picture in complex situations.
• People management experience preferred.
• Proven ability to successfully manage conflict.
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and consultative skills.
• Sensitive to operational and regulatory risk and compliance implications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to influence at all levels.
• Uses sound judgment to prioritize and act with sense of urgency.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple demands simultaneously.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Willing to travel.
• Ability to be flexible with working hours and utilize virtual connectivity tools (VDI, Blackberry Good mobile suite, etc.) when business needs arise.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.