JPMorgan Chase Corporate & Investment Bank - Credit Portfolio Group- Senior Administrative Assistant in New York, New York
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform diverse secretarial duties and administrative functions for a team of principals, which require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. You will rely on excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities. You will need to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to the completion of assignments, and in line with the department's activities and goals. Duties also include travel arrangements, meetings coordination, answering phones, submitting expenses, reviewing incoming correspondence/emails and preparing responses, and ordering and maintaining supplies.
• Proactive calendar management, facilitating swift set-up of meetings and timely production/printing of hand-outs.
• Shared phone coverage for a busy group, professionally fielding phone calls and redirecting as appropriate; distribute messages in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and telepresence set up.
• Handle travel arrangements, domestic and international (air, ground, hotel, visa), while adhering to company’s policies; prepare detailed itineraries and ensure accuracy and timely delivery of plans/tickets to travelers.
• Expense management – Process expenses and invoices in a timely manner; ensures adherence to company’s policies.
• Become an integral part of the business and understand group priorities.
• Assist with overflow and assistant back-up coverage.
• Ad hoc projects, as requested.
• Ability to learn procedures and proprietary systems quickly
• Savvy with Internet/Intranet usage
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter, organized and detailed-oriented with commitment to accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
• Tact and good judgment in confidential situation and proven experience interacting with senior management
• Work collaboratively with administrative team to back up each other smoothly
• One to three years of experience
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.