JPMorgan Chase Home Lending Regional Sales Integration Mgr II in New York, New York
The role of the Sales Integration Manager (SIM) is to provide analytical, communications, project management and field support needed to ensure that the business goals and priorities of the Region are delivered. Overall, the SIM is responsible for ensuring consistent execution of sales strategy and implementation of Home Mortgage and JPMC corporate requirements. The SIM serves as liaison with key partners on National project teams to drive implementation of Marketing, Compliance, Training and Product initiatives. The SIM fields inquiries /problem resolution for Management team and sales force.
The SIM may also provide supplemental analytical and reporting support for acknowledgment, business briefing projects and ad hoc business requests as determined by the Region Manager.Business Reviews/Briefings and Strategic Projects :
• Develop business briefing documents used by Regional Manager to update senior leadership in Mortgage Banking and Retail Bank.
• Collect and interpret data to present key findings and implications on production, bank volume and corporate priorities and provide business recommendations to the Regional Manager.
• Engage with internal partners to develop and implement various strategic initiatives by developing relationships and ensuring critical measurements are met.
• Act as key partner to the Regional Manager in organizing senior leader business reviews by contemplating areas that focus on performance, key deliverables and critical needs to the Region.
• Analyze reports on key marketing initiatives (HARP, Mortgage Pre-Qualifications) to identify gaps and opportunities in Mortgage Banker participation. Design communication or workshops to increase production.
• Assess and review proposals to ensure merit support and meet RESPA compliance issues, counsel on marketing tactics and submit request for funding to Marketing team.
• Manage Customer Atonement Program.
• Provide ancillary support on any local realtor or consumer events as needed (NAR, Triple Play conference).
• Keep field updated of new collateral and programs that can be leveraged to drive business.
• Influence allocation of credits to support business building initiatives.
Region/Corporate Priorities :
• Delivery of key Regional and corporate projects which includes analysis, communication and follow-up with sales team.
• Execute and oversee specified programs and events and serve as "go to person' for Region, be proactive in addressing deficiencies as well as best practices and what is working well.
• Drive key corporate projects determined by marketing, Training, National project teams.
• Provide recognition communications and recommendations for process improvements to Region Manager on an ongoing basis.
Management & Field:
• Provide research and problem resolution on variety of topics/questions/issues as they arise.
• Provide navigation and direction when new process/programs are launched by acting as subject matter expert and delivering training and expertise.
• Identify issues with reporting/new systems/platforms and coordinate resolution with team owners.
• Develop strategic message on behalf of Sr. Region Mgrs that raise awareness/reinforce key priorities.
• Develop (as needed) monthly communications, Town Hall, tip-sheets, etc
• Strong understanding of the Mortgage Banking industry. Retail banking a plus
• Drives sales strategies/protocols that contribute to financial goals.
• Thorough knowledge of Mortgage Banking business including detailed product knowledge.
• Proven ability to learn new information and train the sales team and management
College degree preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication
• This position requires excellent communication skills as well as excellent analytical skills.
• Must be able to create and deliver workshops with strong presentation skills
• Must possess strong computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• 10+ year experience in industry. Prefer Mortgage industry or broader financial services experience.
• Ability to interpret reports and determine impact on field. Individual is responsible for analysis of various marketing and sales support gaps/opportunities.
• Travel approximately 25% of the time.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.