JPMorgan Chase Investment Banking - Leveraged Finance - Experienced Analyst in New York, New York
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Leveraged Finance comprises JPMorgan's leveraged loan and high yield bond product groups within the firm's Investment Banking Line of Business. These dynamic debt capital markets are instrumental in financing corporate capital requirements, including working capital, capital projects, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, and dividend recapitalizations. As the leading corporate debt house, JPMorgan holds commanding leadership positions in these product specialties. Transactions involve high-level interaction with senior bankers across product and industry groups as well as with executive management within client firms. Analysts within Leveraged Finance gain critical skills in financial analysis, marketing, risk assessment, due diligence, and deal structuring. Analysts function as fully integrated deal team members supporting teams ranging in size from three to ten bankers.
As an Analyst in Leveraged Finance, you will work with experienced professionals at one of the world's leading global investment banks. Through training, hands-on learning opportunities resulting from significant deal flow and continuous mentoring and feedback, you can advance toward your career goals and gain years of experience in a relatively short amount of time.
Responsibilities will include:
• Performing financial modeling and financial statement analysis
• Preparing presentation materials and participating in client meetings
• Preparing investor materials and arranging investor meetings
• Interacting with client firms and investors
• Conducting industry and product research as well as comparables analysis
• Previous experience in Investment Banking is highly desired
• Minimum 3.2 GPA required
• Comfort in and commitment to strong teamwork environment
• Ability to work well (and efficiently) in a high pressure environment
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize deliverables
• Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking with senior management teams, potential investors and credit
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.