JPMorgan Chase Prime Brokerage Transition Management - Vice President in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan is a market leader in Prime Brokerage. The Transition Manager is responsible for translating a sales mandate into an operational account by coordinating across Sales and Trading, Credit, Risk, Legal, Client Service, Middle Office and KYC. The aim is to deliver a seamless and timely multi-asset class on-boarding for our clients, spanning multiple products, including prime brokerage, global clearing, equity derivatives and fixed income financing.
Client focus : Ensure that client requirements and sales mandates are delivered with a sense of urgency. Act as single point of contact for clients across asset classes while facing-off internally across internal support groups and business partners. Liaise with third-parties involved such as client vendors, ECN's, Fund Administrators and other authorized interests.
Project management : End-to-end project management accountable to client and business owners. Accountable for delivering fully operational account to client in a timely manner. Ability to identify potential differences between current JPM offering and client requirements from the onset of on-boarding and work with client and internal partners to solve.
Internal Partner Coordination : Coordination across J.P. Morgan teams globally throughout the transition process. In particular, building strong relationships with internal partners, such as Sales and Trading, Credit, Risk, Legal, Client Service and Technology teams in order to facilitate client timelines. Serve as initial point of escalation for internal support teams.
Client Focus Related
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Very strong client management skills
• Strong problem solving ability: can listen to client requirements and anticipate possible issues and seek to eliminate, mitigate, and escalate as appropriate
• Sense of ownership and accountability to client and business leadership
• Appreciation of industry landscape an advantage
• In depth understanding of hedge funds, legal structures, and products, as well as familiarity legal documentation associated with the same
Project Management Related
• Excellent project management and organizational skills. Ability to focus and mobilize a team to help attain end goal
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframes
• Confident, driven, self-starter with an ability to work independently
• Inquisitive, tenacious and investigative; able to follow through on all aspects of complicated workflows
• Excellent attention to detail with intent to provide high level of accuracy
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.