JPMorgan Chase Senior Digital Product Manager – CIB – Markets Execution - VP in New York, New York
Senior Digital Product Manager -
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world’s corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Markets Execution team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and build digital products – that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it’s a cliché that Banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We are already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it, and are looking for others to join.
· Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
· Interact with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else
· Develop products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today
· Influence decisions on market strategy, platform strategy, client engagement and implementing innovative technology based solutions at the bank
· Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding product manager with experience building an ecosystem of digital products across mobile, web and desktop from conception to delivery.
· You can build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales
· You have a view on what it takes to build a scalable digital platform, shared components and services (personalization, search, alerts etc.) that can serve multiple distribution channels (mobile, web, desktop, api)
· You have experience in organizing, researching and analysing client needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
· We follow a user-centric design-led approach to create impactful and commercial products and you should expect to advocate these Product Management principles with all types of audiences
· You should have experience in Product Management discipline doing business analysis, market/user research, owning roadmap, project management, business and project plans
· You question current processes and are curious, ask a lot of questions and propose solutions on how to improve the current situation. You push the status quo and are able to strategize, plan and execute on your vision
· You are a team player and roll your sleeves up when you need to, and also able to lead, influence product conversations with all parties
· You have a commercial mind-set with excellent communication skills required to build consensus
· You have the ability to navigate a matrix-ed organization and the ability to influence by convincing
· You are preferably a Markets/Financial products expert, or have a good foundation in finance with the curiosity to quickly pick up subject matter expertise
· You are highly motivated and eager to roll up your sleeves and build things. In the end, what matters to us is that when something needs to get done, people usually come to you
A background in trading engines, market data and financial content is a plus.
Prior use of machine learning techniques in products is a plus.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.