JPMorgan Chase Vice President Information Technology Auditor (Cloud) - Enterprise Technology in New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM ) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumer and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under it J. P. Morgan and Chase brands.
The Enterprise Technology group provides global audit coverage for multiple technology organizations within JP Morgan Chase that include Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI), Corporate Technology & Risk and CyberSecurity. These businesses delivers a wide range of technology services for the firm globally and partners with all lines of businesses. In addition, they ensure the security and resiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employee confidential information, and comply with regulatory requirements globally.
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. Today, the firm serves one of the largest client franchises in the world, including corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase.
The JP Morgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and the firm's regulators. The global Audit Department has approximately 1,000 auditors. As one of the key control functions in JP Morgan Chase & Co, the Audit Department is an independent assessment function established to evaluate, test, and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management systems of internal controls.
The Cloud Services Audit Team is looking for an individual who would like to work in a challenging and hands-on fast paced environment focused on the Internal and Public Cloud. The position will partner with team members and auditors in other business areas to develop risk and control assessments through audit activities for leading services and technologies. The candidate will bring experience with general technology processes as well as knowledge of the Information Security controls. In this position, the candidate will act as the Auditor In Charge (AIC), leveraging their audit planning and relationship management skills, while executing in a changing technology environment.
Participate in all aspects of audit activities including risk assessments, planning, testing, evaluation, report creation, documentation, and determining effectiveness of risk mitigation plans.
Provide audit coverage of the key controls supporting distributed technology infrastructure and IT risk and security processes.
Assist in the development and analysis of key metrics to identify trends in technology operations.
Partner with colleagues, clients and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in relation to the associated risk. This may be achieved through specific audit reviews or direct participation in key technology projects.
Partner with other groups within the firm Corporate & Investment Bank, Consumer & Community Banking, etc. to ensure the delivery of a seamless program of control and risk coverage.
· Bachelor’s degree ( or relevant financial services experience ) required
· Experience auditing Cloud Technologies and Infrastructure Technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, etc).
· Working knowledge of Cloud models (e.g. SaaS, Paas, Iaas, etc) and controls and processes for operating within the Cloud.
· Minimum 7 years of internal or external auditing experience, with a good level of technology background focused on Infrastructure and Cloud Technologies (Amazon Web Services, Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, etc.) Bachelor's degree in Technology (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information/Management Systems, etc.)
· Experience with general Information Technology controls reviews
· Knowledge of Information Security controls, access management, technology governance and assessments, are preferred
· Knowledge of Technology Infrastructure controls including Networking and Distributed Technologies a plus (e.g. UNIX, Windows, Storage)
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to build strong partnerships across the technology and business teams
· Ability to multitask and execute audit activities with minimal supervision
· CISA, CISM, CISSP, PMP, or ITIL certified a plus
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.