JPMorgan Chase VP Digital Product /Relationship Manager in New York, New York
Chase is the neighborhood bank for thousands of communities across the country. Chase serves approximately one out of every six Americans through more than 5,600 bank branches; 19,000 ATMs; mortgage offices; online and mobile banking; as well as relationships with auto dealerships, schools and universities. Chase.com is the most visited banking portal in United States, and Chase Mobile users are growing at a rate of nearly 350,000 per month. With such a broad range of consumer businesses, the mission at Chase is quite simple: to be industry leader in customer experience. Chase has more than 160,000 employees across the world to help achieve this goal.
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen customer engagement and drive increased satisfaction through delightful interactions with digital products and experiences. The ambition is to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
We are seeking a highly motivated relationship manager to help define the Digital Product Strategy for the Consumer Bank. This role will represent Digital and work with Consumer Bank to create and execute against the roadmap for Digital product offerings and related capabilities (e.g., Branch and ATM). Collaboration with other business and Digital product owners will be required to develop a unified customer experience across all digital and branch channels.
This position requires the ability to quickly learn new areas and content, work simultaneously with multiple products/projects/organizations/business units, and balance multiple initiatives. Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and outstanding analytical and research skills, as well as a passion for digital and emerging technologies. The successful candidate will be a broad thinker with the ability to inspire confidence from, and to collaborate closely with, Digital, Consumer Bank, and Technology leaders and other stakeholders.
· Within the Digital organization, the Consumer Bank Relationship Manager is responsible for partnering with Consumer Business and IT teams to define and refine its digital strategy; translate that into a connection with new and planned initiatives; coordinate understanding of digital roadmaps and initiatives that impact Consumer (business and technology); and provide meaningful measurements and metrics and accompanying insights that represent progress against stated goals and key business metrics
· Form strong, productive relationships within Digital and Consumer Bank and IT organizations to advance shared objectives
· Manage communications, reporting, and cross-functional forums (regularly scheduled and otherwise) to inform, educate, update, discuss, and escalate, as appropriate – both within Digital and with Consumer Bank. Includes building and presenting executive updates and business reviews
· Continue development of the Digital/Consumer Bank measurements and metrics, working in conjunction with Digital, Analytics, and Consumer to define and report the key figures that provide context and information needed to understand progress against goals and objectives
· Analyze and synthesize key insights from analytics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company information to provide context and perspective and to help drive priorities
7+ years of relationship management, product management, and/or relevant strategy experience. Digital experience preferred
Understanding of analytics and associated measurement and reporting approaches
Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view; with ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
Structured thinker, plus effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
Ability to prioritize projects and efforts according to business need and industry trends
Familiarity with the business services and offerings associated with Chase, especially Consumer Bank
Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and perform with calmness under pressure
Commitment and self-motivation suitable to a start-up team
Experience with agile product development techniques and continuous integration philosophies and practices for speed-to-market is a plus
BA or BS in applicable field of study, with MS or MBA preferred
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.