JPMorgan Chase ETL Software Engineer in Newark, Delaware
JP Morgan Asset Management is seeking a Software Engineer with strong database and ETL experience to join the Global Fee Billing Team team in Newark, DE.
The Global Fee Billing Technology team is part of the Operations Technology group based in Newark and is responsible for managing the technology to deliver value to our Asset Management Fee Billing Team. The Operations Technology group is responsible for several other applications including reconciliation, corporate actions, custody messaging, transfer agency, and loan operations. Members of the group often get the opportunity to move to different teams and learn different technologies on a regular basis (“mini mobility”).
· Work as part of the team to deliver on critical projects and work related items
· Utilize Agile methodology and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
· Design, develop, code, test, debug and document.
· Analyze and resolve Level 3 production issues
· Collaborate with team and come up with solutions for any identified problem by team
· Work with the business end users to understand requirements and come up with a solution within the team
· Analyzing and documenting problems, recommending solutions, and initiating corrective action.
· Performing additional duties as required.
·Minimum 5 years of financial application development/consulting experience.
·Hands on development knowledge of Informatica and/or Pentaho
·Deep understanding of ORACLE SQL and related development under ORACLE
·Hands on experience working with ksh and the Unix/Linux environment
·Exposure to Revport application and its suite of components is preferred but not required.
·Should be dependable, results oriented and posses excellent communicational skills
·Experience in Agile methodology is recommended but not required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.