JPMorgan Chase Retention Lending Servicing Channel Director in Phoenix, Arizona
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking. Today, the firm serves one of the largest client franchises in the world, including corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries.
We are continuing to build a business model that seamlessly supports the home lending needs of all our current customers. With this objective, a new organization has been formed with a focus on customer retention & loyalty to ensure that Chase is the first choice for home lending for our current customers.
This role is responsible for the design, execution and growth of the Retention lending for customers within Servicing, and helping design the best solutions that cross-Servicing & Originations. It includes the ownership of the P&L and the strategies to increase retention of our servicing customers, delivering on the One Chase promise and building solutions to maximize retention with customers who engage with us in Servicing and reducing the need for them to shop with other lenders. The role will report to the Head of Retention Lending and requires extensive interactions with the Servicing channel executives, site managers and frontline staff- as well as Fulfillment, Retention Lending Strategy partners and other functional teams (e.g., Marketing, Decision Sciences, Finance, Product, Capital Markets, Controls, MIS).
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage as end-to-end businesses with key scorecards
• Design and oversee execution on specific programs that drive Retail retention
• Drive improvements with an eye for customer experience
• Directly manage a team of 2 to 5 VPs / associates/
• 4-year college degree required; advanced degree desirable
• Leadership track record to drive change in a large organization
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Process and project management experience
• Ability to multi task – given interactions with multiple teams
• 10+ years experience in banking, preferably in mortgage, in strategy, project management, and sales & operations leadership roles
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.