JPMorgan Chase Business Manager II Business Management in Plano, Texas
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2016. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
We are seeking a. Business Manager II for within the Business Management team of the Chief Administrative Office. A successful candidate must have the ability to handle several tasks at once, have strong communications skills, be able to work efficiently, and have excellent people and analysis skills. This position reports to the Business Management Executive and will support each business/function to implement a structured cadence.
Identify cost management and efficiency opportunities that will turn into cost saving; streamline company infrastructure; identify improvements across Chase Merchant Services’ administrative, operations, product, sales, and technology delivery; create project charters and detail priority action plans across functional areas; simplify and consolidates executive success reporting; achieve business case value for strategic initiative cost efficiencies
Core Job Expectations:
· Data management and analysis
· Recommendations based on data analysis
· Expense performance dashboard
· Presentations and Communication skills to present identified initiatives and rational driving the initiatives
Analyst Job Duties:
· Identifies efficiency opportunity requirements by building project charters; analyzing operations and documenting action plans for delivery; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing critical executive communication to drive champion engagement.
· Develops action plans by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system redundancy; analyzing alternative efficiencies; preparing proposed efficiency achievement/ specifications; establish reporting for success measurement.
· Develops project charter estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
· Provides reference for action plans by writing documentation; providing support and help.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and/or business process controls.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending JPMC educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in JPMC professional groups.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
· Minimum 6 years in business management financial services; merchant acquiring industry knowledge preferred
· Business management background is preferred, Project Management a plus
· Expertise in PowerPoint/Excel
· Demonstrates consistent track record of driving change and delivering results
· An outstanding ability to apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively (both verbally and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
· Strong Project Management, organizational skills and detail-orientation
· Strong time management and organization skills
· Comfort juggling a dynamic/complex projects, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.