JPMorgan Chase Executive Director – Software Engineering _Application Development in Plano, Texas
As a senior leader in Software Engineering, you will combine your years of proven expertise with a never-ending quest to create innovative technology. You’ll lead a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing and deploying applications to the highest standards. With your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming, your team will raise their game even more, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your experience in one or more technology domains will help solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. As a constant learner and early adopter, you’re already embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies; your example encourages others to follow suit. In addition to creating solutions with your in-house team, you’ll also work alongside our team of technologists from around the world who are just as dedicated as you are.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Command of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
• Collaborate with business partners on a comprehensive data roadmap which will influence and re-shape internal analytic capabilities and external merchant reporting across Commerce Solutions.
• Develop and nurture key relationships with all critical partners in IT and Business teams to facilitate effective communication, manage expectations and deliver results.
• Develop a multi-year resourcing strategy which will eliminate Technologies dependency on legacy BI & Reporting tools and deliver against a modernization plan allowing for more nimble development in the future.
• Financial and managerial responsibility for approximately 70 resources, expectation will be to deliver a plan for more business investment and less operational support obtained through simplifying our operating environment and driving consistency across the application development teams.
• Develop and organizational model that supports the complexity of historical platforms while developing a future proofdata environment for CSo’s diverse merchant needs.
• Partner with Application Development leaders and the Chief Development office to build automation and agility into the build, test, and deploy phases of the Software Lifecycle.
• 10+ years' technology experience with an emphasis on Software Delivery, Data Management practices including Data
• Modeling, Business Intelligence, and Big Data Technologies
• Experience in delivering end-to-end technology implementation solutions
• Deep understanding of software development & testing processes
• Experience leading in Agile delivery methodologies.
• Demonstrated expertise developing and implementing efficiencies in the testing life cycle/QA methodology
• Support, develop, and manage the Informatica and Merchant Reporting Application development teams.
• Proven ability to influence peers and senior leaders in a matrix environment
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.