JPMorgan Chase Software Engineering in Plano, Texas
Strong knowledge in FileNet IS, P8 5.2.x Develop, document, and test content management solutions.
• Participate in project planning sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
• Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations; incorporate security requirements into design; and provide input to information/data flow, and understand and comply with Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
• Document the detailed solution specifications, translate technical requirements into configured/programmed modules and develop/enhance solutions and supporting scripts/code.
• Prepare deployment packages for migration of solutions to QA and Production Environments.
• Create and test Control-M jobs in non-production environments before migration to QA and Production Environments.
• Work with Business analysts and clients to perform bulk content imports, exports, updates, and deletes.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.