JPMorgan Chase Software Engineer in Seattle, Washington
Chase is undertaking an aggressive digital transformation agenda, which builds on the success of the current mobile and online service offerings. Chase is investing in innovative ways to deepen customer engagement and profitability through the use of digital channels. The ambition is to position Chase as the undisputed leader in digital financial services and payments and to enable Chase to deliver the highly personalized, real time experiences that customers increasingly expect.
The online and mobile channels for Chase currently support more than 32 million active customers; 9 million customers interact with us daily, making Chase the most visited banking portal in the US. Within Consumer and Community Banking, the Digital IT team is responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive innovation across Chase Online and Mobile, helping to establish the best Digital banking customer experience in the industry.
The Application Developer will be engaged in all phases of the development lifecycle including: requirements gathering, specification review and approval, working with interaction designers, application architecture, collaborating with external teams to make applications work together, application implementation and debugging/troubleshooting, fixing defects and supporting test teams, application deployment and maintenance, scrum and agile concepts, working closely with business partners, writing clear maintainable code that works, documenting via wiki, continuous integration, unit testing, and code reviews.
Design and write front end code for highly scalable, responsive web/mobile applications used by millions of customers
Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving
Collaborate with other developers to create open, standards-based solutions, while working with a new J.P.Morgan Chase technology platform. Work closely with the business and multiple development, architecture, design, and test teams to implement next generation applications
Follow Agile methodologies, take ownership of development stories and translate requirements into code.
Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
• Over all 8 -10 years of experience with at least 4 years of experience working with full AGILE SDLC with Scrum Tester / SDET Roles
• 4+ years of hands on experience with any one or multiple of the tools such as Appium/Robotium/Calabash etc
• 3+ years of hands on experience with Integration testing espcially using Unit test frameworks (XCTestFramework - Swift supporting Library).
• 2+ years of experience as software developer using SWIFT/ObejctiveC as Object oriented language.
• Knowledge of quality assurance principles, techniques and tools desired
• Working knowledge on CI tools - Jenkins
• Hands on experience in testing SOAP, REST, JSON services
• Hands on experience in Mocking libraries -Lisa Mocking and/or Cucumber libraries for rest api testing.
• Troubleshooting skills with Android studio debug bridge/ device monitor - parsing logs, errors etc.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.