JPMorgan Chase Software Engineering - PEGA in Tampa, Florida
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
Sanctions Technology, GSM - Global Sanctions Manager, is a case management workflow application for Transaction and Client Screening. It’s used by Operators in global hubs.
As a PRPC application developer, you will work closely with development team members, technical leads, project managers, QA and UAT teams to ensure that quality code is delivered which meets the business and technical requirements.
The position requires good business analysis and written and oral communication skills, knowledge of object oriented design and Web services, agile development methodology, an understanding of and some exposure to all aspects of the project life cycle, and strong technical development skills.
This position is accountable to Technology management for application design, development, documentation, implementation and post-implementation maintenance.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
• Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
• Pega PRPC (v7.1.9 and above), 4 or more years. Preferred CSA or CSSA certified
• HTML, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, 3 or more years.
• Java, UNIX, Apache Tomcat
• Exposure to SDLC in large systems(preferably in the financial industry) and experience developing applications on distributed platforms
• Agile methodology (Kanban and/or Scrum)
• Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large systems, preferably in the financial industry
• Prior experience developing applications on distributed platforms
• Ability to understand the requirements / use cases and to effectively implement an application to meet those requirements
• Communicate with management on project status
• Good written and verbal communication skills are required
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.