JPMorgan Chase Business Operations Analyst II - Intradiem Admin in Westerville, Ohio
We are implementing an innovative solution to automate intraday manual processes in order to drive increased employee flexibility and engagement within our contact center operations. As such, we are looking for a system administrator to participate in the implementation of the solution and to maintain and manage the solution on an ongoing basis.
• Become a subject matter expert (SME) on the Intradiem solution, including the management of users, tasks, assignments, rules, reports and overall configuration of the solution
• Create and manage rules to automate a variety of intraday processes
• Analyze, assess and optimize the performance of the solution to ensure value realization
• Analyze, assess and help drive the adoption of the solution by differing stakeholder groups
• Engage with the Intradiem team from implementation through ongoing value realization
• Manage issue resolution internally and with the Intradiem team
• Effectively communicate with all stakeholder groups
• Familiarity with call center technologies such as Avaya ACD and Aspect eWFM platforms
• Strong Change Management skills and experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical personnel
• Contact center, workforce management or operations experience highly desirable
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.